Modern Essentials Handbook, 9E Editie Mei 2018 – Nederlands
This go-to handbook is a complement to the Modern Essentials: The Complete Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. It covers all the basics on essential oil use in an easy-to-use, approachable format perfect to give any new oil user. The smaller size also makes this portable reference perfect to carry with you anywhere. Perfect for new users just learning about essential oils as well as experienced users who are looking for a condensed and simplified reference for themselves or to give out to new enrollees.
- – Beautifully designed, easy-to-use introductory section with charts, graphs, and colorful images helps users quickly and easily learn what essential oils are, where they come from, how they can be used safely and effectively, and what tools and accessories are needed.
- – “Essential Essentials” oil highlight pages feature additional information and images for the most popular oils and blends (helping new oil users know which oils and blends they should acquire to get started).
- – Convenient size makes it easy to slip this book in a purse, bag, backpack, suitcase, or car.
- – Note pages in the back of the book provide prompts and suggestions for users to keep notes on favorite oils and recipes handy.
- – Complete usage guide outlines how to safely and effectively use pure, therapeutic grade oils for hundreds of health conditions—physical, mental, and emotional.
- – Beautiful textured cover features light-catching, oil drop highlights.
- – Includes information about new Blue Tansy, Copaiba, and Siberian Fir essential oils.
Publication: May 2018, 9th Edition.
Dimensions: 17 x 23 cm.
- Buy 12 or more for € 14.00 each and save 25%