60 ml Green Plastic Bottle with Black Misting Spray Top
This plastic spray bottle is both pretty and practical: the gorgeous green color helps protect your oil-based creations from damaging UV light. A fine-mist spray top is great for perfumes, spritzers, and other light mixtures. (Not recommended for thick mixtures.)
Contents: 1 green plastic bottle, 1 black misting spray top, and 1 clear hood.
Volume: 60 ml – Neck Size: 20-410. Size
– When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil and/or with water and Epsom salts.
– To use Epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
– Wipe the threads of the bottle and the spray top with a clean cloth to make sure they are free from liquid or dust.
– Cut the end of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16″ above the bottom of the bottle.
– Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
– If the spray top becomes stiff or clogged, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the sprayer a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Then place the tube in warm, clear water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue pumping until the sprayer empties.
Notes: Because some essential oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable and essential oils.