120 ml Blue Glass Bottle with Pump Top
Protect and dispense your lotions, soaps and creams with this beautiful blue glass bottle with pump top! The cobalt color helps protect the contents from UV rays. The handy pump top can be easily locked down for mess-free travel and opened for dispensing.
Contents: 1 blue glass bottle and 1 plastic pump top.
Volume: 120 ml
Dimensions: H =13,75 x 4,5 cm diameter.
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of the bottle and pump top with a clean, dry cloth to ensure that they are free from any dust or liquid.
- Cut the tube in the pump top to 1/16″ above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump top securely onto the bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the top a few times until the soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse it out. Remove the pump top from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise into the locked position. To unlock, twist counterclockwise.